CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

20090810

Oh gawd I hate that frigging tailor.. O_O

So here is the thing… I needed a bloggy update and I was totally blank but tonight.. KAZAM! The idea hit me on the head like a tonne of bricks… not a good thing actually… this is a really BAD thing..

… I needed to change my whole wardrobe cuz momma told me to change it… and I agreed…. I mean, as long as I get to pick out the clothes I want.. and I searched LOADS AND LOADS AND LOOOAAADXXX of shops but I couldn’t seem to find the type of top I wanted.. I COULDN’T FIND IT ANYWHERE.. O.O no where at all…
And so momma was awl like “why don’t we just sew the top?? That would be easier” and so I began to design my dream top.. I drew and drew and drew but I still couldn’t draw it. And it sucked…

BUT THEN.. >.> one dark and stormy night ( o.o it really was stormy) I was awake late at night.. like at about 3:30 am.. and then I just figured out the type of top I wanted.. so I took out my note book and a pencil plus erasers and sketched the top I wanted…

By next morning, me and momma had settled to go to the tailor as soon as possible.. so we did that.. >.> we went shopping for the material and everything.. and the guy in the shop who is this BONDHU PERSON I CANT STAND!!! Said that it would be ready in a week.. so I waited… and waited… and waited… for a WEEK O.O … I had to wait a week to get the top.. AN ENTIRE WEEK.. MORE THAN A WEEK… one day more.. so I had to wait 8 DAYS.!!!
And tonight, I GOT THE TOP… I was like, soo happy I was jumping up and down.. and wen momma came back with the top from the tailor, I quickly wore it.. and guess what…!!! GO ON GUESSS… I DARE YOU :@

I LOOKED LIKE THIS FRIGGING MUFFIN…. IT WAS GOANI VAHTTHARU HUNANEE….. all puffy.. my dream top was ruined.. AND IT WASN’T EVEN DONE RIGHT…. It looked terrible.. the tailor guy TOTALLY ruined my beautiful, beautiful top… just REWENED IT… *sobs* ….. I told him how I wanted it to look like AND I showed him the sketch and everything but he RUINED THE WHOLE ENTIRE TOP O.O … I was sooooo mad and angry… and sad at the same time… GAWD HE RUINED MY LIKING TOWARDS MY DREAM TOP… and now momma went to get it fixed.. THAT EFFING GUY.. I WANT TO STRANGLE THAT BONDHU!!! Right after he rights the wrong he has done to me and my clothes.. SHEESH!! I WAITED MORE THAN HALF AN YEAR TO GET THAT TOP OUT OF MY MIND AND NOW ITS PERMANENTLY TATTOOD ON MY HEAD >.< I SCREAM BLOODY MURDER

3 comments:

shades 'o' grey said...

calm down there, little girl .__.

pReHiStOrIc ChIcKeN said...

O.O HOOOOW to CALM DOWN?? O_O ...

ภย๒ย~☆ said...

aaww pity :D O.o bondhus are really bad..i mean heck a lot of badness.. they suck u know what..