
Lol…. Tonight I went out with my family to eat submarines and after that me and my sister went to get lotion for her.. we bought something called body butter and after we came home she was like “ I need to see what it feels like” and she opened the thingy and put it on her and was like “OMG.. smells good…… I feel like a butter cake” and I was like “A BUTTER CAKE?? YOU KNOW WHAT BEING A BUTTER CAKE FEELS LIKE??” and she was looking at me like I don’t know how to breath.. then she said “you don’t know what a butter cake feels like??” o.O I told her that I know what a sandwich feels like ….
Good laugh :p
Kutx
Peace out
20090122
my sister the butter cake!!!
Posted by pReHiStOrIc ChIcKeN at 10:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
i knows how it feels to be jelly!!!! D: [XD]
how...normal o.O
Post a Comment