CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

20090411

false laws of science!!!! DUHH!!!

(Warning: for the most part this may be boring for people… but plx read)
I have always wondered why we have to study laws of science and stuff in physics and everything. Like the laws of motion we have been studying in physics. Newton’s I, II, and III laws. And then I panicked at the idea that I may have to learn a law to everything I have grown to love, like biology and stuff.
Keke… I didn’t wanna learn the laws and follow them but like any good student at school (A) I knew that I had to in order to learn them. I thought every law and theory of science were proven to be correct over time, as in 100% accurate. But I read this in a website “Aristotle: Motion is perpetuated by the continence of air. Disproven by Galileo” …. Going to prove that that theory, I dunno if it’s correct or not.. but that thing aint the point.

I watched this documentary on supermasive black holes (A supermassive black hole is a black hole with a mass of an order of magnitude between 100,000 and 1000,000,000,0 solar masses….i took this from Wikipedia) and there was this term called a singularity (which is at the heart of a black hole).

according to the astronomers ,physicists and cosmologists, the singularity was a term that they didn’t understand, as in, a term in physics that they don’t yet understand , as in ……. The greatest physicists and cosmologist of this century don’t know about it .it’s one of the most mysterious things in physics. I asked my dada about the singularity and he was like “check up on dark matter and energy on Wikipedia “ …
And so I later learned that one of the reasons that the famous astronomers, cosmologist and the physicists don’t know about the singularity is because it goes against all known laws and theories of physics. Meaning that THE LAWS ARENT TRUE…. AS IN THE LAWS WE ARE LEARNING ARE FALSE… TAKE THAT PHYSICS..!!!! they don’t know about singularity because in it , Space, time and all known laws of physics fall apart. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
kutx... toodles
peace out..

2 comments:

ภย๒ย~☆ said...

aww mann y dont u update ur blog?!??! its one of mah face....:D ...pls update!!

pReHiStOrIc ChIcKeN said...

as soon as i get any ideas