CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

20081228

appy XD !!!

Oookay so during this school year….. most of the time it was great…. And other times it sucked… BAD….
Anyways I was in the same class with the smartest guy in school in grade 5(appy)…… yeah we were good friends eyru but wen we went to grade 6, we went to separate classes…. And then didn’t talk much that year… but then wen we got into grade 7 we both were in the same class again…
The lessons were difficult this year…. And I didnt get the maths work much…… since dad couldn’t tell me everything because he was busy I kept on asking appy to tell me what to do… and the maths teacher we had first was a great teacher…. I got everything she said but she was seriously stricked…. But half way through the year she had to go to india… and then my luck turned from good to WORSE…skip bad… JUST WORSE!!!

We got some teacher we gave the nick name Paandey… suited him fine I guess… yess and needless to say he was a horrible teacher… not exaggerating.. I didn’t get a single word he says( at the end of last term just before the exams he was like" percentage, very important topic, more marks.....statistics, very important topic, more marks....perimeter,very important topic, more marks) …. So I asked appy to explain me everything….. EVERYTHING I DIDN’T GET which was like all the lessons Paandey took… well he helped me a lot….. and I couldn’t have done my homeworks if he didn’t help me….. nor could I have passed in maths this year…… he also helped me in other stuff too.... dhivehi and social studies mostly next to maths... and uhh... i hate to say that when we do group works i mostly let him do all the works if it is in dhivehi or islam... sowwie appy

so in conclusion ,yeah thankew appy :D i would have failed in maths if u didnt help me...

Ps… he was the school captain and he couldt control the class…he just mostly told people to stop fighting… (couldn’t help myself , sorry appy XD )

0 comments: